Showing all 4 results
- Black community urged to support their mental wellbeing October 13, 2021Following new research which reveals that more than half of England’s black population say their mental health was negatively impacted by the pandemic, Black Africans and Caribbeans are urged to find “what works for me” to support their mental
- VIN Club fundraises for Heritage Outreach October 12, 2021Philanthropic organisation - VIN Club holds its flagship 4th annual Black-Tie charity event on November 13 2021 - in support of Heritage Outreach, a UK registered charity that supports orphans and vulnerable children in Nigeria.
- NDDIS drives investment for Nigeria’s Computer Village in London October 11, 2021The 2021 edition of the Nigerian Diaspora Direct Investment Summit (NDDIS) takes place in London over two days: Thursday October 14 and Friday October 2021. This year’s edition tagged as the NDDIS Information Communication Technology (ICT) Summit,
- NHS urges Black Africans and Caribbeans to come forward for life saving checks October 7, 2021A new NHS campaign backed by Black healthcare professionals is urging people with potential cancer symptoms to come forward for life saving checks. The ‘Help Us, Help You’ campaign raises awareness of symptoms of cancers in the abdominal area,
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 555 (October 6 - 19 2021) October 6, 2021Beaten and detained. Metropolitan Police celebrates black officers
- Tummy discomfort or diarrhoea for three weeks or more? October 6, 2021If you have had tummy trouble such as discomfort or diarrhoea for three weeks or more, or seen blood in your urine - even just once, it could be a sign of cancer.
- Search for a job via Jooble September 24, 2021
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 554 (September 22 - October 5 2021) - USA Edition September 22, 2021New findings on DR Congo's Prison mass rape
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 554 (September 22 - October 5 2021) September 22, 2021New findings on DR Congo's Prison mass rape
- New findings from DR Congo’s Prison mass rape September 22, 2021Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) authorities have made no apparent progress investigating the September 2020 prison riot at Kasapa Central Prison in Lubumbashi, Human Rights Watch has said. For three days, inmates repeatedly raped several dozen