Showing all 2 results
- Campaign to help parents reduce child obesity launched January 21, 2022Families will be given support to help to improve the diets of their children through a new campaign - as new statistics reveal the number of parents giving unhealthy snacks to their children has increased during the pandemic.
- Pregnant women urged to get boosted now January 20, 2022Pregnant women who have not yet had their first, second, third or booster dose of a COVID-19 vaccine are being urged to get their jab as soon as possible, as the government launches a new advertising campaign
- Campaign highlights weight loss benefits January 18, 2022This January, the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has launched a new Better Health campaign revealing six major health benefits of losing excess weight to encourage Black adults to live a healthier lifestyle.
- I represent the hope for real change January 10, 2022Ogun East is one of the Senatorial districts with the lowest electricity penetration in our country. Our roads are bad and our schools, which used to be our pride, have equally suffered unbelievable neglect. We need to change that narrative.
- Search for woman in connection with public order offence January 7, 2022Police Detectives are appealing for the public's help to identify a woman they wish to speak to – as part of investigations into a racially aggravated public order offence on a London bus. At approximately 07:30hrs on Thursday, 23 September a woman
- Engineers seek collaboration on tackling air pollution January 4, 2022In June 2020, The University of Manchester GCRF QR grant funded a proof of concept to deploy low-cost sensors in Lagos, Nigeria. NSE Manchester (UK) is keen to bring other partners on-board to expand the air pollution project across Nigeria.Patrick Obidoyin
- 5 tips for instant skin glow from a Scientist's perspective December 28, 2021Finding it hard to maintain healthy skin this season? Changes to colder, dryer weather and busy holiday schedules can cause dull, red, lackluster skin. Dermoi’s Chief Scientific Officer - Eve outlines her top 5 tips to revive a stressed complexionEve Casha
- Could the Covid booster be your greatest gift this Christmas December 24, 2021Just when we thought life was getting easier, Omicron showed up to derail our plans over the Christmas break. Yet for people living with long-term health conditions like Sickle Cell, a blood disorder that affects black people, this new resurgence of
- GAB Awards Virtual Conference 2021 - Marketing & Branding Opportunities December 22, 2021The GAB Awards Virtual Conference presents a number of Marketing and Branding opportunities.
- 14 gems recognised at Malawi Heritage UK Awards December 22, 2021Manchester played host to the first ever Malawi Heritage UK Awards recently. Held at Hulme Hall, the ceremony rewarded a number of groups, organisations and individuals who made tremendous contributions to the community at the height of the pandemic