- 5th EPRA Leadership & Entrepreneurial Awards holds on 29 September September 22, 2023Fancy TV channel holds the 5th EPRA Leadership & Entrepreneurial Awards on Friday 29 September 2023 in London.
- Osun government and politics of plurality September 13, 2023Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State deserves a pat on the back for instructing the three senators representing the State in the Upper Chamber to “mobilize support for former Governor Gboyega Oyetola’s nomination as Minister” during last week’sAbiodun Komolafe
- eurochange opens 200th UK branch September 13, 2023UK’s leading travel money specialist – eurochange is celebrating a huge growth milestone with the opening of its 200th UK branch. Located at Bluewater shopping centre, this branch represents an important step for the brand in becoming the UK’s
- Survey shows Black community not confident about spotting heart attack signs September 8, 2023A new survey conducted by the National Health Service (NHS) England has revealed a lack of confidence in the community in recognising the symptoms of a heart attack, with over one third (37%) of Black people saying they were not confident that they
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 605 (September 6 - 19 2023) September 6, 2023Why I came back to Dadaab. Four year operation leads to three convictions and recovery of stolen £2m vase.
- Why I came back to Dadaab: A different kind of refugee return story September 5, 2023My first day back in Kenya’s Dadaab refugee camp, I took a walk – and that simple freedom felt so good. After two years in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, always scared of the bombs and the bullets, strolling through the lanes of the settlement gave
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 604 (August 23 - September 5 2023) August 23, 2023Ethiopia shaken by a new and growing rebellion in Amhara. Teenager convicted of 22 rapes
- Ethiopia shaken by a new and growing rebellion in Amhara August 22, 2023Two weeks after irregular militia fighters called the Fano seized several towns and cities in Amhara, Ethiopia’s second-biggest region, the barricades have been cleared from the streets and an uneasy calm has been restored by the federal military.
- Leon Keita – “tunes as natural as breathing the mild Saharan air at dawn!” August 21, 2023Analog Africa's forthcoming compilation highlights the mysterious Guinean guitarist - Leon Keïta, a fixture on the Malian music scene, whose remarkable compositions are defined by Mandingue traits blended in with Funk, Jazz, Afrobeat and Afro-Cuban
- NHS encourages students to consider a future in nursing August 21, 2023The National Health Service (NHS) in England has congratulated local students who received their A Level, T Level or BTEC results recently, calling on anyone not sure of their career path to consider joining the NHS through the final remaining