- 24th Annual GAB Awards holds in London on 17 Dec November 17, 2022The 24th Annual Gathering of Africa's Best (GAB) Awards holds on Saturday 17 December 2022 at the Hilton London Canary Wharf. Nominations for the Awards close on Wednesday 30 November 2022.
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 584 (November 16 - 29 2022) November 16, 2022Africa's largest democracy goes to the polls amid rising insecurity
- Africa’s largest democracy goes to the polls amid rising insecurity November 16, 2022Africa’s biggest election will be held in February 2023 in Nigeria. It’s the seventh successive general election in the country’s 23 years of unbroken democratic government. The election will be a massive operation. An estimated 95 millionFreedom C Onuoha
- Jailed for robbing pregnant woman and husband November 14, 2022Fred Odum-Jones has been sentenced at Snaresbrook Crown Court to four and a half years' imprisonment after pleading guilty at an earlier hearing, to robbery, assault by beating and dangerous driving.
- Tinubu and Afenifere’s curse: Dialogue with Yinka Odumakin’s ghost November 10, 2022Felix, what is happening? Will you guys continue to sleep and allow this man to ride roughshod over Afenifere once again? Wetin we go do now, Yinkus? Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Yoruba project. Therefore, all Yoruba people should queue behind him,Felix Oboagwina
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 583 (November 2 - 15 2022) November 2, 2022Sexual exploitation by UN peacekeepers in DRC
- NHS recruitment campaign seeks more Black nurses November 1, 2022The extraordinary work of Black nurses is currently being championed in the NHS England and NHS Improvement's revamped ‘We Are The NHS’ campaign. The campaign which is running for the fifth year is looking to inspire a new cohort to consider a career
- GAB Awards 2022 - Call for Nominations October 31, 2022You can nominate yourself or be nominated by someone else for a honour at the 24th Annual GAB Awards
- Mama Esther Soremekun transits at 104 October 30, 2022Diaspora Nigerian and Centenarian - Mama Esther Ayinke Alaba Soremekun passed away at the ripe age of 104 on 29th August and was laid to rest last month. Glowing tributes were paid to the Christian faithful - Mother Celestial Esther Soremekun who wa
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 582 (October 19 - November 1 2022) October 19, 2022UN expert calls for end of attacks on persons with albinism.