Showing all 2 results
- Impact of Nigeria's Twitter ban is over N18b June 10, 2021The economic impact of Nigeria's Twitter ban which is now its sixth day is currently standing at over N18b
- Rev Esther Ajayi returns to the UK June 9, 2021After a period of absence of about three-and-a-half years, accomplished Christian leader and billionaire Philanthropist - Rev. Mother (Dr) Captain Esther Abimbola Ajayi has returned to the United Kingdom from Nigeria.Femi Okutubo
- Jailed 58 years for murder June 9, 2021Two men have been jailed at the Old Bailey London, for nearly 60 years for the murder of a man who was shot and killed on his own doorstep in Finsbury Park.
- Land, Homes and Hotels for sale June 8, 2021Land - Ajao Road, Ikeja Semi-Detached House - Ikeja GRA New-build Apartments - Opebi Road, Ikeja Hotels in Ikeja
- Volunteers’ Week: Covid heroes making a difference in their communities June 4, 2021Living through a pandemic hasn’t been easy but seeing how our community has pulled together during this time has been truly inspiring. During the Covid-19 outbreak, almost half of people (47 percent) across England have volunteered independently,
- Summit seeks solutions to the security challenges facing Nigerian schools June 2, 2021Against the backdrop of the security challenges facing educational institutions in Nigeria, IA-Foundation is partnering with Halogen Group to organise a global virtual summit on 4th of June 2021. Taking pl
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 546 (June 2 - 15 2021) June 2, 2021Drones deliver life-savers in rural Botswana
- Football stars crown COVID-19 vaccine as ‘best defence’ May 20, 2021A host of football players and pundits – past and present – have hailed the UK’s COVID-19 vaccination programme as the ‘best defence’ of 2021. Football legends Chris Kamara, Eniola Aluko, Chris Hughton, Carlton Cole, Jules Breach and Harry Redknapp
- Better chance of Stroke recovery, if you act fast May 20, 2021The Caribbean and African Health Network (CAHN) is supporting the Act F.A.S.T campaign, to raise awareness of Stroke within Black African and Caribbean communities. This Public Health England campaign is also supported by the Stroke Association.
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 545 (May 19 - June 1 2021) May 19, 2021Vaccine supply crunch adds to risk of COVID-19 resurgence