No products were found matching your selection.
- Campaign highlights weight loss benefits January 18, 2022This January, the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has launched a new Better Health campaign revealing six major health benefits of losing excess weight to encourage Black adults to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Search for woman in connection with public order offence January 7, 2022Police Detectives are appealing for the public's help to identify a woman they wish to speak to – as part of investigations into a racially aggravated public order offence on a London bus. At approximately 07:30hrs on Thursday, 23 September a woman
- 5 tips for instant skin glow from a Scientist's perspective December 28, 2021Finding it hard to maintain healthy skin this season? Changes to colder, dryer weather and busy holiday schedules can cause dull, red, lackluster skin. Dermoi’s Chief Scientific Officer - Eve outlines her top 5 tips to revive a stressed complexionEve Casha
- Could the Covid booster be your greatest gift this Christmas December 24, 2021Just when we thought life was getting easier, Omicron showed up to derail our plans over the Christmas break. Yet for people living with long-term health conditions like Sickle Cell, a blood disorder that affects black people, this new resurgence of
- GAB Awards Virtual Conference 2021 - Marketing & Branding Opportunities December 22, 2021The GAB Awards Virtual Conference presents a number of Marketing and Branding opportunities.
- 14 gems recognised at Malawi Heritage UK Awards December 22, 2021Manchester played host to the first ever Malawi Heritage UK Awards recently. Held at Hulme Hall, the ceremony rewarded a number of groups, organisations and individuals who made tremendous contributions to the community at the height of the pandemic
- Igbobi College prepares for 90th Anniversary commemoration December 22, 2021One of Nigeria’s oldest legacy colleges – Igbobi College Yaba, commemorates the 90th Anniversary of its founding from next month. The milestone will be commemorated with a year-long series of events which will be celebrated by the stakeholders,Femi Okutubo
- Get your FREE ticket for the GAB Awards Virtual Conference 2021 December 20, 2021Register to attend the 23rd Annual Gathering of Africa's Best (GAB) Awards Virtual Conference 2021
- Olaudah Equiano honoured with Blue plaque December 16, 2021Last month, Songs of Praise aired a Black History Month special featuring the temporary installation of a blue heritage plaque to Olaudah Equiano. Formally known as Gastavas Vassa, Equiano is an important 18th century figure in British history.
- Tariq Halal opens in London’s Finsbury Park December 13, 2021Award-winning halal butchers - Tariq Halal has opened a brand-new store in London’s Finsbury Park. The highly anticipated location opposite Finsbury Park Station was officially opened by the Mayor of Haringey, Adam Jogee, in an event that featured