No products were found matching your selection.
- Before Nigeria’s March 18 elections March 14, 2023After the February 25 Presidential and National Assembly elections, now heavily disputed, Nigeria goes to the polls again on March 18, 2023 to elect Governors and members of State legislatures in 28 out of 36 States of the Federation. There would beReuben Abati
- NHS urges the use NHS 111 online March 10, 2023The United Kingdom’s National Health Service (NHS) has urged the use of its NHS 111 online service – emphasising that the: NHS 111 online connects you with medical advice quickly, conveniently and with the same experts you can expect to reach through
- Jailed for fatal stabbing of 28-year-old March 10, 2023Two men who were involved in the fatal stabbing of 28-year-old Abiola Akerele have been found not guilty of murder but guilty of manslaughter. 20-year-old Rayhan Yasin Ali of East Ham and 22-year-old Junaid Sulaiman of Prince Regent Lane, Newham
- Asda has all you need this Ramadan and Eid March 8, 2023Asda is celebrating its biggest Ramadan yet - with 150 new product lines, more great deals and an easier shopping experience than ever before across the store. As the holy month approaches, Asda is making it easier for customers to find what they
- The Trumpet Newspaper Issue 592 (March 8 - 21 2023) March 8, 2023Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The kingmaker is now Nigeria's President-elect
- Nigeria: February 25 and the aftermath March 7, 2023Many commentators have attributed the low voter turn-out to voter suppression, voter intimidation and the scarcity of money and fuel, although those may not have been serious reasons for voter apathy. The people were enthusiastic, but they wereReuben Abati
- Africans and Caribbeans urged to consider nursing career during National Careers Week March 7, 2023Nichole is now the Regional Head of Nursing and Midwifery at Health Education England (HEE). As part of her job, Nichole works closely with partners across the capital to develop and sustain a world-class nursing and midwifery workforce that is fit
- Nigeria’s election was nearly derailed by technology - but biometric devices weren’t the problem March 7, 2023In 2022, it introduced the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System, which is an electronic device designed to read permanent voter cards and authenticate voters – using the voters’ fingerprints – to prove that they are eligible to vote at a particularAbiodun Fatai
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The kingmaker is now Nigeria’s president-elect March 6, 2023Bola Ahmed Tinubu, of the ruling All Progressives Congress in Nigeria, has been declared winner of the country’s keenly contested presidential election.
- Convicted of rape committed 35 years ago March 4, 2023A man serving a life sentence for three previous rapes he committed in Hackney in 1993 and 1999, has been convicted of another rape which took place more than 35 years ago.